PP woven bag crushing and washing machine
Model： PTC series
Raw material： Pp woven bags
Usage： machine to recycle non pp woven bag
Main machine： Crusher washer and dewater
First of waste plastic film, bags sorting (classification), broken (torn), then friction wash, rinse, and finally drawing granulation machine dehydration after drying, granulation.
- Plastic recycling machine is special for PE, PP woven bag crushing, washing and drying production line. pp woven bag washing and crushing line can be used to make flakes / granules from recycling waste and dirty PE,PP, LDPE, PS, HDPE material,
- This plastic bag washing line can automatically work, only need three or four people operate easily, high capacity, low energy consumption, effective design and so on .
- In order to improve capacity and quality of final product, we can change technological process according to the requirement of different material.
- Our washing machine is made of stainless steel SUS304 to guarantee the reliable performance. The main electrics are from international brands, such as Siemens, Schneider, ABB, Omron, etc.
- Pre-sale: we give client the plastic recycling machinery detail technician offer, sign the sales contract etc
- In-sale: we supply the plastic washing machine or plastic granulating machine layout,installation, instruction, technician support for the clients. Running the plastic recycling machine before delivery. After customer’s acceptance,we arrange the related plastic recycling machinery delivery rapidly, offer detail packing list and related documents for clients' customs clearance documents.
- After sales: we arrange our experienced engineer to install the machinery and training the workers for client in client factory.
- We have 24 hours team to solve the after sales problem
- We have free spare parts with the machine when we delivery the machine. We supply long term spare parts for every customer with cost price
- We always update the new technology to every customer
1.Lower investment cost for a high quality and durable machine;
2. Low energy consumption with high production output;
3. Overseas installation and training are available;
4. Machine warranty with spares in stocking and in-time delivery;
5. Fast machine delivery and installation: POLYTEC produces on an average of 10 sets of plastic machines per month and can deliver the machine faster than most manufacturers. The regular delivery time of an POLYRETEC recycling machine is 60 days.
- How do I get fast response of products?
- How soon can I get a price quote?
- Can I have a custom designed?
- Is there a minimum order requirement?
- What are your office hours?
- Do you have a price catalog?
- How do I know I can trust ordering from you?