The production line system is designed for the recycling and disposal project of hazardous waste hw49 plastic packaging containers. According to the classification requirements in the national list of hazardous wastes, the common plastic packaging containers in our industry, such as chemical barrels, chemical tanks, machine oil barrels, engine oil pots and so on, are hw49 industrial hazardous wastes. It does not belong to general solid waste or industrial waste, and its collection, storage, transportation and disposal must meet the relevant requirements of the law of the people's Republic of China on the prevention and control of environmental pollution by solid waste. Therefore, the process rigor, overall sealing and zero manual intervention of the system are essentially different from the traditional solid waste treatment.
The main units of the recycling system:
1. Crushing pretreatment;
2. First residual harmless collection;
3. Fine crushing + secondary residual harmless collection (or destruction);
4. Powerful washing and decontamination;
In view of the differences in the chemical properties of the residues in the packaging containers, the harmless collection process and the types of washing equipment in the production lines are quite different, which is a typical non-standard customized production line.
At present, POLYTEC has certain experience in the recycling and disposal of packaging containers for liquid hydrophilic chemical raw materials, some halogens, mineral oils, non-cyanide organic compounds and other types of raw materials. At the same time, our company has been actively researching new types of hazardous waste harmless recycling lines. Welcome to visit the factory and communicate.
Hydrophilic solution container chemical blue barrel washing line：
Waste HDPE chemical barrels (less than 200L):
1. Barrel body: HDPE high-density polyethylene;
2. Lid: HDPE high-density polyethylene;
3. Label: self-adhesive label paper;
4. Residual: conventional solution is liquid, hydrophilic, and the residual rate is not more than 5%;
5. Impurities: a small amount of mud and sand on the surface of the barrel.